Hi, I’m Maggie, and I believe that a woman giving birth is a woman at her most powerful. I also believe that even if you felt disempowered during your birth, you can heal from that in a way that truly gives you back your power.
I work with women at every stage of the pre- and postpartum journey to set them up for the most positive birthing experience possible and make their recoveries easy.
“When the day came to deliver our little girl everything Maggie taught me came flooding in and made ALL THE DIFFERENCE in how I navigated the experience
with my midwives and own body.”
~ Kristen Beeler, OHIO
I HELP WOMEN AND ALL BIRTHING PEOPLE WITH:
• Balancing your body and building the right kind of strength for your coming birth marathon
• Learning how to aid your body during the pushing phase of labor and help prevent common core/pelvic floor injuries
• Safely continue the exercises you love throughout your pregnancy and beyond
• Lowering your risk of c-section
• Discovering and training your body’s natural ability for REAL pain relief during labor
• Regaining full core and pelvic floor function postpartum (ending incontinence and back pain, healing diastasis recti, etc.)
• Learning how to safely aid your healing process immediately after giving birth
AND SO MUCH MORE…
Book your free call with me to find out how I can help you.
“In a short amount of time, Maggie helped me regain my bladder control and reclaim a more pleasurable sex life.”
~ R.C. BOZEMAN, MT
My trainings and certifications include:
• NASM Certified Personal Trainer
• Fit For Birth Pre & Postnatal Corrective Exercise Specialist
• Fit For Birth & The Bloom Method Diastasis and Core Consultant
• Girls Gone Strong Certified Pre & Postnatal Coach (currently in progress, not yet complete)
“Maggie gave me exercises to do at home to not only correct my physical discomforts
but to improve my mindset as well. Can’t recommend her enough!”
~ Aude Laliberté, QUEBEC, CANADA
Aside from my official qualifications, I’ve experienced two wildly different hospital births - one unplanned C-section, one unmedicated vaginal birth - to bring my sons into this world. Those two births turned out to be two of the most joyful and, yes, healing experiences of my life, even though they were also imperfect and messy.
My preparation for these births, my knowledge of my rights in the hospital as a birthing mother, and my determination to advocate for myself and my babies, enabled me to have largely positive birth experiences. It’s my mission in my work with womxn today to empower them to do the same.
”I was able to jump on a trampoline with my 3-year-old and not worry that I would have leaky bladder.
Thanks to Maggie, I can stop calling my lady bits “old and leaky”.”
~ Christine DiPilla - PENNSYLVANIA
Those positive births meant the world to me because of my fears relating to hospitals and surgery after a near-fatal car accident that I was in at the age of 23. That accident left with me brain trauma, fourteen broken bones, and “pre-existing conditions” that made it impossible for me to get health insurance when I moved from Canada to the USA to be with my fiancé six months after it happened.
What it also left me with, however, was a determination to not put my life on hold, to not see myself as a passive victim, and to prove my neurosurgeon wrong by getting 110% better.
Over the next seven years, I fused the shattered girl that I was after my accident back together.
I learned how movement, mindfulness, and nutrition all played a huge part in how my body and soul could heal.
And I realized that I was right in believing that I didn’t have to stay broken.
I could live my life, follow my dreams, have children, and be whole and healthy.
It’s my goal for you to feel the same.
Maggie Yount is the founder of Whole Healthy Mama™, the OptiMom™ Method, and the Holistic Birthing Movement™.
She works remotely with women all over the world to transform their experiences of pregnancy, birth, and beyond, as well as coaching privately, leading workshops, and teaching classes in her home community of Bozeman, Montana.